* Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
* Florida Supreme Court Certified County Civil Mediator
David has managed and settled over 1,000 general and auto liability claims from $100 to over $3,000,000. Various claim types include personal injury, property damage and wrongful death.
David graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Public Administration degree. He is also a graduate of the prestigious FBI National Academy and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Criminal Justice Executive Institute Senior Leadership Program. David received his advanced traffic investigation training from the Institute of Police Technology and Management (IPTM) at the University of North Florida, Jacksonville.
For over 15 years David was an adjunct faculty member for a community college and state university. David instructed new recruits and veteran officers in high liability and operational subjects.
For over 30 years David served the citizens of Florida as a:
*Chief Executive Officer (Colonel) of a state-wide law enforcement agency
*Director of Law Enforcement and Legislative Services for a statewide association 501 (3)(c)
*Sheriff’s Office Director of Administration
*Traffic Division Commander
David believes strongly in giving back! Examples include:
* Brevard County Courts, Civil Division, 18th Judicial Circuit, Volunteer Mediator
* U.S. Department of Defense, Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI), Patrick Air Force Base, Florida, Volunteer Mediator Trainee Evaluator
* United (Florida) Safety Council, President, Board of Directors
* Served as a Governor’s Appointee to the Children’s Services Council
* Served as a Governor’s Appointee to the Florida Seaport Security Advisory Council
* Served on the Employ Florida Banner Center for Homeland Security and Defense, Council Chairman